Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog Slacking

For my three or four readers out there, I apologize for the utter lack of blogging over the past few weeks! The puppies eat up almost every second of spare time I have. Add that to the fact that I have been sick almost every day this month with sinus crud, stomach crud, and seasonal allergies, and the whole blogging thing kind of falls to the background.

That being said, this blog post is more for the sake of, "Yes, I'm alive" than presenting any sort of useful information about my life. As usual, I still have no clue what job I will be working after graduation. One second I decide to move home, the next it's moving somewhere new, and today, I'm actually considering staying put where I am. Who knows what the future holds? In the mean time, I'm refusing to post that I've made a decision until I've signed a contract and it's all done.

This girl sure does love to make a decision but it's exhausting keeping up with my own life. I can't imagine how confusing it must be from the outside looking in!

In good news, my puppies are getting soooo big! It's hard to believe that I got them four weeks ago and how much they have grown and changed in this short time! I should probably post a picture but I am trying to find a similar one from the first week that I had them so there can be a comparison. Lucy has turned into a big bully when she's awake and the sweetest thing ever when she's sleepy. Linus is generally in a state of "what's going on?" :) He is pretty laid back and is my cuddle bug.

It's weird to think that graduation is in three weeks.... I don't ever remember not being a student. So it will be different to be on the other side of the fence! Although I can say that I am very much looking forward to the absence of test, projects, pop quizzes, and final grades in my life!

Seriously?

Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. yay for puppies! double YAY for graduation!!! and boo for indecisions! no harm though, I know you'll figure it out eventually! God's got your back! :0)

    ReplyDelete