I am going to take a few weeks to bask in the silence and then it's time to start preparing for puppy-ness. :) Can't wait to get this place filled up again! I think that Mattie would want me to move on. Dogs have a very keen sense of when their owners are upset and I don't think anyone can ever love you like a dog can - so pure and unconditional. So I am sure that Mattie is looking down and wishing there was another dog to love me the way that she did. I don't think she would want me to be lonely!
Stay posted for puppy updates.
After I got off work this afternoon, I went to Target and the grocery store and stocked up on some much needed food and cleaning supplies. I also bought this very cute (and handy) meal planner thingy. It's really just a glorified marker board with some writing all over it, but it's magnetic and it sticks to the refrigerator. I'm hoping that by planning out all my meals for the week that I will be less likely to eat out - and save more money in the process!
I decided to be totally lame this evening. I bought a 1000 piece puzzle and it's really difficult and I've been working on it all night while watching "What Not To Wear." But I am meeting one of my favorite cousins and some of her friends from college at Waffle House later tonight! She is traveling through town on her way back to school and I am so excited to catch up with her.
Tomorrow, I am going to sleep in as late as I want to... knowing that Mattie is in heaven letting herself out into a huge grassy yard instead of whining for me to get up and do it, haha.
Seriously?
Seriously.
I'm glad today has been brighter!
ReplyDeleteAnd I like the new blog header! cute!