The fact that I will be interning in about 10 short weeks is enough to knock the breath out of me sometimes. No more classes (at least on the master's level), no more tests (except the national board exam and comprehensives), no more homework.... Adulthood (at least real adulthood) is sneaking up on me faster than I can process. So to counterbalance it all, I have officially decided to go to Audiology school after completing my clinical fellowship in Speech Pathology. More school means delaying my entrance to the real world as long as possible. Ha! And to top things off, I will be Dr. Allie at the end of it all. Sounds good to me.
On a somber note, the current tropical storm system is giving me a lot of grief. Two weeks worth of steady rain means that Memorial Day weekend at the beach is going to be grey and gloomy.
Seriously?
Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment