As of yesterday (the last puppy visit!) Linus is up to a whopping 15.5 pounds and Lucy is a more slender 13.6 pounds. The vet is fairly confident that Linus will be about 18 full grown and Lu will be about 16. I'm happy with those numbers! I never really wanted a little bitty dog, so I am glad that they will be almost "medium" sized. (It's still so funny to me that I can't leave food on the coffee table or else they will get a hold of it without even jumping up. I remember when they couldn't even jump off the couch!) They haven't have an accident in almost a week so I'm hoping that we've finally gotten the hang of going to the bathroom outside. Other than that, the vet recommended that I enroll them in a puppy obedience class... which might or might not have had to do with their behavior at the vet (they can be a little jumpy).
I officially started work today even though I only got to see two speech kiddos. It was a little weird not have a supervisor checking in on me every second, but I didn't flounder and I think the kids had a good time. So, yay. Haha.
My parents came up last weekend and my dad painted four walls in my apartment for me. Since I didn't have to move to a different city to start a job (and because my new job is just up the road), the smart move was to actually not move at all. So painting the walls was a great way to make my little townhouse feel more like a home and less like a generic, sterile apartment. I got new bedding for the master bedroom to top the weekend off and once I make some good money, I'm going to order a new bedroom suit! I'm looking forward to having some more drawer space and a bigger bed. And my dad is happy that someone else will be moving it into my apartment instead of him!
Anyway, this will have to do for now!
Seriously?
Seriously.
Thanks for the update :0) I was getting a little anxious, as you hadn't posted in quite some time.
ReplyDeleteAnd no, it doesn't matter that I already knew all of that info from for real convo's with you...I still like the blog updates as well : D