Friday, February 26, 2010

The Waiting Game

So, turns out today is not the day that decides my immediate career path.

I wanted very much to know if I had gotten the job today (as promised) but sometimes God has a funny way of teaching me patience. I am trying to trust Him and that this will all turn out how it is supposed to. But to anyone who is reading this, keep praying hard. If anything, having this job offer (in conjunction with the one I already have) has taught me that options are an important thing to have. It might have also taught me that moving so far away from home again might not be something that I want to do. Faced with the prospect of moving back home, I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. And now, I'm wondering what to do if I don't get the job. Do I move forward with the other job or look for something closer to home again?

Who knows. Well, God knows, and He's got my back.

Seriously?

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment