Yesterday, I only had a sore throat. Today, I was a full-fledged sore throat, post nasal drip, runny nose, puffy eyes, headache, coughing, sneezing mess. The good news is that I don't have any body aches and I don't have a fever, so it's probably not the swine flu. But it still sucks.
So why am I so excited about tomorrow? Because my brother, one of my BEST friends, and my brother's friend are all coming to stay the weekend with me! We are going out to eat, going bowling, going to an Imax movie, and going to Wrens for church on Sunday and I am so soooo excited! It will be a super good time as long as I get to feeling better so be praying that the medicine from the Kroger pharmacy starts working really quickly.
Daily Funnies
- One of the kids in my first grade group today was working on his /s/ sound and after repeating each word after me, he added "poop" on to the end. "Say dinosaur." "Dinosaur poop!" "Say muscle." "Muscle poop!" "Say bicycle." "Bicycle poop!"
- One of my favorite kids can't say /g/ so now my name is "Miss Bobs."
- I've discovered that my favorite teacher privilege is cutting in the lunch line.
Seriously?
Seriously.
hahaha!! "poop"! This is so much funnier as I think about my own kids that would do the SAME thing had they thought of it! I literally laughed out loud!
ReplyDeleteAnd it looks like we BOTH have new names now! haha. Ms. Muffin and Ms. Bobs...who knew?! LOL