It's like some new internet epidemic--like when facebook decided to let teeny-boppers and retirees onto its site (I'm not really complaining... at least not about the retirees, anyway). Like anyone else, I will admit that blogging is about the only way I know what's going on in some of my friends' (but can you really call them friends if you have to find out about their life on a blog?) lives.
Needless to say, the concept of blogging was a topic of interest this past Easter Sunday as I sat around eating spiral ham and macaroni casserole with my friends/family. I have this friend who blogs and she was trying to explain the concept to someone at the table who I would not consider to be completely "internet savvy." She asked me, "Do you have a blog?" to which I responded, "I don't really see the point" to which I received a nice little talk along the lines of "how in the world am I going to keep up with you when you move halfway across the state?"
So here I am. Blogging.
Seriously?
Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment